Please help with Whole Food Supplements

• Question
  • Updated 7 months ago
  • (Edited)
Can I cure cavities taking Whole Foods Supplements calcium, magnesium, d3, and k2, a multivitamin, and phosphorus, along with the cod liver oil and butter oil? I will eat bone broth, bone marrow, hard boiled eggs, and banana.

The first three supplements are from Garden of Life. The last one is from Standard Process.

Vitamin Code Raw Calcium from Grow Bone System

mykind Organics Organic Plant Calcium

Vitamin Code Family Raw Whole Food Multivitamin

Disodium Phosphate
Photo of C

C

• 148 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 7 months ago

Photo of Michelle Desrocher, Ramiel Nagel's wife

Michelle Desrocher, Ramiel Nagel's wife, Dental Health Advocate

• 903 Posts
  • 81 Reply Likes
Hi There, This is Ramiel Nagel's wife Michelle. Please follow Ramiel Nagel's protocol in "Cure Tooth Decay" I suggest buy your whole food supplements from Traditionalfoods.org, which is our family business. You can find all the main components for reversing tooth decay there.
Photo of C

C

• 148 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Unfortunately the forum won’t accept my post. It says thanks for posting and then I’m not able to view the post and it says contact the administrator if you believe you should be able to view post. Please post and answer the following post.
Is it better to eat beef or even 2 hard boiled eggs or beef bone marrow and how important is bone broth?

Question

Is it better to eat beef or even 2 hard boiled eggs or beef bone marrow and how important is bone broth?

So far my protocol is going to be the green pastures fermented cod liver oil and concentrated butter oil and 4 cups raw whole milk or plain yogurt and maybe the beef bone broth and beef bone marrow. I don’t know how to cook the marrow and whether to for example roast the beef bone marrow before or after the broth?? Is it better to eat beef like steak or 2 hard boiled eggs or bone marrow and maybe bone broth? How important is bone broth? Also, how important is fruit or are vegetables? I’m also taking Whole Foods Supplements of calcium, magnesium, d3, and k2, a multivitamin, and phosphorus. Please help me cure my cavities!

Dr. Axe recommends the supplements and the following diet

(Edited)